Aluminum Interior upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Randall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so do you plan on making a few more sets for sale. if so please message me. =)

-Noah

Shark_LR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes - will be making more...

HI everyone,

Thanks for the feedback. These prototypes with adjustments will be headed back to the machine shop for manufacturing soon. So I will get back here when it's all done.

Cheers,

Paul

colleyt

Reaction score
techboydino, all that plastic is easily removable. take them to a body guy (or have them remove for you) and have them painted with a "flex" additive. I have had mine painted for a while now and theyre holding up great.

shark LR3, you still havent mentioned where we can get our hands on this stuff. consider selling?

Shark_LR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Our website

Hi,

Sure you can hit up on the progress at our on-line garage...

http://www.garage9.com

As you can see we started with a Porsche 928GTS, then did some products for the 944/968 series.

But I wanted to go more current & thought we could do up an SUV. Looking at different brands, I first sat in the 3rd row seat of the LR3 at a dealer & was blown away.

Love the design and it's been great for us here on the rugged West Coast. Look forward to doing more.

Cpa4S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
great pic's. i like that look. also i like the idea of having a "real" material as opposed to plastics.

great work

Cpa4S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i really wanted some carbon work done with my interior. we started a post a while back. the company that i found to do the center section of the console wanted $1000 for the large single piece.(the large gray center piece including the middle round vents and surrounding the outer edge of the radio) i would still like to get it done but need to find someone cheaper. i used to sell woodview, sherwood, autotrim specialties, and a few others but noone would set me up an entire wrap. i dont want the flat stick on unles its seemless and curved. i havent pursued in a while but your pics above and motivating. love to see what you have planned next.

i have put carbon in both Porsches - the good stuff is just expensive and i have found worth the additional price.

if i had a RR Sport i would do the piano black and carbon - i would alos likely mod those bezels with this stuff.

techboydino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have put carbon in both Porsches - the good stuff is just expensive and i have found worth the additional price.

if i had a RR Sport i would do the piano black and carbon - i would alos likely mod those bezels with this stuff.

im gonna give it shot with some help from a painter buddy. i just need to find some used panels cheap so i dont have to be without mine. plus if i fail then i only lost some time and a couple bucks. i made some race panels from carbon before, but nothing with so many curves. we'll see how it turns out when i get around to it.

OCPaul

Reaction score
Add me to your list when you get these ready. They look fantastic.

Shark_LR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We now have the LR3 bezels done and in stock and have been using a production set in our LR3 for a month. They look fantastic. The vents we had to change to a different style of bezel - but they look nice as well.

Should have pricing on our website this week. www.garage9.com

cheers.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9