amber ace warning light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jimzigg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its on now constantly. first came on 2 mos ago during heavy snow. car thowed out in garage it went off. figured titwas just ice messing with system. but now no excuse 55 degrees today. what should i check?

Chongo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ace

amber ace warning light

its on now constantly. first came on 2 mos ago during heavy snow. car thowed out in garage it went off. figured titwas just ice messing with system. but now no excuse 55 degrees today. what should i check?

Without knowing what the trouble code is, a lot of issues can cause this light to come on even none ace systems are tied into the ace system. To be honest with you, I’m surprised you didn’t get the three amigos………

This link is an old post of mine and may help you.

http://forums.landroverworld.org/showthread.php?t=11387

First of all check all fuses, and clean the contacts, check power steering level and purity of the fluid, most ACE problems are related to cleanliness of fluids or electrical connections.

I would strongly recommend that you take the vehicle in to someone who can access the trouble code for the ace system and isolate the problem. Once you obtain the trouble codes, post them here and we can be of more help.

Good luck………….. Chongo
:bandit:

jimzigg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
topped off with valoline syn ps fluid. hope thats ok. texaco was dealer only and couldnt wait til tues to get it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635