Another Defender hint?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice video of a dealer's 1st Edition Defender climbing a fairly challenging Colorado trail. As pointed out in the comments, this particular model was fitted with good off-road tires (BFGs I believe), but does not come with the optional rear locking diff. Still, it did quite well.

Troy A

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice video of a dealer's 1st Edition Defender climbing a fairly challenging Colorado trail. As pointed out in the comments, this particular model was fitted with good off-road tires (BFGs I believe), but does not come with the optional rear locking diff. Still, it did quite well.

Thanks for sharing. Good driving. Saw your note and the comments that it doesn't have the rear locker. I've beaten that to death in other threads - would be great to have it if possible as it would have made some of those gnarly spots a bit more smooth. But overall, good driving, good lines, and great simple video. Nice change from the bad driving, terrible lines and shaky video that is all too prevalent. Good to see it out in the wilds of CO. Can't wait until you get yours [mention]umbertob [/mention] !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doug deMuro review

Doug is the embodiment of a youtuber who's somehow gotten the reputation as an "expert" by merely being someone who talks about a subject a lot, but without really knowing about it beyond talking about it.

I watched his videos for a while with some interest, until he started getting to cars I've either owned, had some experience, with, or have extensive knowledge of. It was then I realized his reviews aren't worth ****.

You know the gender-discriminatory stereotype of what men look for in cars vs. what women look for in cars? Doug's reviews center on the things this stereotype says that women look for in cars. He'll spend ten minutes going over in detail the function of some stupid electronic do-dad, and zero seconds talking about a vehicle's suspension.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut