Another nervous newbie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lr4Mtl

Reaction score
Hello o All forum members;
Been lurking on the forum for a while - and finally decided to jump in.. and also decided on a purchase of 2013 LR4 - 140K km on the dial...
A bit nervous - hopefully the car will be nice to me.

Really enjoyed the forum, so here I am...

RyanRR

Reaction score
Welcome! I was in your shoes not even a week ago, and I also purchased a 2013 LR4 with 115k miles. Sounds like we'll be enjoying this ride together!

lr4Mtl

Reaction score
Hello - yes - can't wait - picking up the car next week - then 600km drive back home - we'll see...keep my fingers crossed.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Wishing you the best on your purchase.

mwyoung

Reaction score
Sounds like a nice find! Good luck and enjoy the ride.

I haven't quite pulled the trigger on acquiring a new to me Land Rover (though I had a D2 years ago). I'm learning a lot lurking, and finding it a challenge to find a 2014-2015 with a Heavy Duty package.

lr4Mtl

Reaction score
Merci;
OK - So - I'm back home - the ride back home was a pleasure in my "beast"...:cool: - even with rain all the way and new winter tires on... the car is soo easy to drive, and quiet - I mean - the suspension is amazing.. A bit of a wind noise, but then again - it was a windy day..anyway - getting used to the car...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA