Any advise for replacing 2nd row seats with front row bucket seats?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OffRoving

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tinkering around with the idea of putting the more comfortable front row/driver & passenger power seats in place of the foldable second row bench seats in the LR3.

I'd throw a robust center console in between the new second row buckets with a fridge, etc....

Anyone done this before or have any red flags for me?

Randall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a cool and interesting idea if you do definitely post pictures.

Good Luck

Noah

Boaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How are you going to sleep back there if you do that? :confused:

duckdive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He's got that slick new rooftop tent that we all want !!!

dry_fly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tinkering around with the idea of putting the more comfortable front row/driver & passenger power seats in place of the foldable second row bench seats in the LR3.

I'd throw a robust center console in between the new second row buckets with a fridge, etc....

Anyone done this before or have any red flags for me?

leave it to Adam to always be pushing envelope. I've only seen this done on GM Escalades, Tahoe's, and Yukon's. Maybe you can put them on a swivel to spin around and enjoy the view out the back lift gate? Kind of like the new Caravan? I too would love to see pics.

OffRoving

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dry Fly: EXACTLY. Swivel with quick release so I CAN pull them out if wanted.

dry_fly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad I could help Adam! that way you could still use the LR3 for it's full cargo capacity when needed. you might be able to use the frame rails & mounts from another vehicle. I bet the guys at west coast customs could figure it out for you.
Cheers!
Charles

Boaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe you could put a little table in there too, just like those new minivans...:ahhhhh:

OffRoving

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Already on it.....apparently Chrysler is running a deal through their parts departments....since times are tight, when you order a table from their minivans they throw in a soccer Mom! haha:reddy:

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you do end up doing this I REALLY want to see pictures!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carbonlink