Anyone with ProSpeed sliders?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iSurfvilano

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jazzy - thanks for the info on the Tactical sliders. My biggest concern is that if I choose them as the sliders, it might impair my ability to go with a different company down the road for additional undercarriage protection. For example, because the Tactical sliders extend so far toward the "middle" of the vehicle's center line, they might interfere with another smaller guard, like something meant for the tranny or sump. Have you added any other pieces of Tactical's products for your undercarriage?
Other than voyager (which does a lot of user requested modifications to their underarmor) you are pretty much best off going with one company instead of parting it together. That is just my experience though.

Jazzy

Reaction score
Red Lightning, great point, but I was planning on sticking with Tactical Rover...and I have not added any additional body armor as of yet. Although, I'll be under and around the LR4 a lot this weekend as I'm installing the Proud Rhino SYA Off Road Extension Kit, which adds spacers on top of the air struts and adds limiting straps...make sure I can get off the trails, especially when in Moab later this month. I'll see if I can get some measurements and feel out compatibility issues/options.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut