Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hudy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do I get an avatar? It seems it is not enabled for me. It gives me no other selection other than "Don't use an avatar". If they can be enabled, pretty please do so. It makes it easy to find your own posts. Thanks in advance, Jeff :)

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
If you unselect the "don't use an avatar, does it give you the option to add your own?

There should be a browse button to allow you to search your PC for you Avatar pic.

Also make sure under your profile that you have the view avatar selected.

C

cirus

Joey im having the same trouble with my avatar. Im thinking maybe a person needs a certain amount of posts to be able to have an avater.
Chris

Hudy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think cirus may be right. There is no selection to browse my computer. Only selection is a radio button that says Do not use an avatar. :(

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm, as my name says I am a Moderator in Training... so that is new to me.... I know when I signed up last june I selected a avatar with no issue... maybe things have changed. I will PM Sam and check.

Hudy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks a bunch :) Like I said b4 it is just easier to find my posts in a thread when you have an avatar. I notice yours straight off. How can you miss Goofy?

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
That is why I like him so much... he stands out in any crowd.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM