Back Crossover/Heater Manifold Repair

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

serge1060

Reaction score
My 2012 LR4 was leaking at the back and found this back heater manifold tube leaking. I’m going to work on it as soon as I get the part. Thank you very much for doing this video. This is very helpful for me.

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2012 LR4 was leaking at the back and found this back heater manifold tube leaking. I’m going to work on it as soon as I get the part. Thank you very much for doing this video. This is very helpful for me.

If you are taking things apart enough to get to the back crossover, you might as well do the front one, too. And if you are doing the front one, you might as well replace the water pump and associated tubes as well.

serge1060

Reaction score
Hi, can the back heater manifold tube be removed without taking off the intake manifold cover? Thanks.

Mozambique

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, intake manifold needs to come off. Just did the front crossover and heater manifold on my 2010. Overall pretty easy job. I used painters tape to cover intake ports. Hardest part was getting the heater manifold bolts off and reinstalled without dropping them. A bit fiddly, but not too bad.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA