Back up camera

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

5280MCS

Reaction score
Hi there...
a newbie here... from Denver, Colorado.

I have just purchased a 06 SE LR3 and am wondering if anyone else has installed a back up camera. My rig doesn't have the navigation system so I am guessing that I will have to purchase to whole set which includes the screen instead of just buying a remote camera and hook it up to NAV system. Coming from an Infiniti FX, I found the camera is really helpful in many situation.

Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

Boaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats on your purchase (and your first post!) :cool:

Try the search function. I'm sure I remember this topic coming up before. If not here it's been on some of the other forums.

If you don't want to hook up to a nav screen, it should be a piece of cake. Just get one of those radio camera deals that goes on your rear license plate frame and stick the screen that comes with it in the space where the nav screen would go. Or for a more slick/pro option, you could go to any car stereo store and they could install something that looked a little nicer.

Enjoy the new ride! :driver:

5280MCS

Reaction score
Well, first of all, thanks for the nice welcome BOAZ!!
I would like to have a professional installed backup camera system that sits where the NAV system is and automatically turns on when I put the car in reverse. But thanks for the offer. I will stop by Quality Autosound here in Denver next Monday to see if they offer anything... I will post some pics if I do have it installed.

thanks!

If you interested in a complete package (I used to sell these and have 2 left)

http://storesense2.megawebservers.com/HS4287/Detail.bok?no=47

Retail is around $100 I will sell for $65 Shipped I am pretty sure I have the older 2.5 inch screen though.

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes you can do it. Search disco3.co.uk for more info

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635