Bad Noises

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wayfarer

Reaction score
pbrover said:
Once they read the business card and could see that she was an attorney and she also handed out her husbands business card who is also an attorney.....well there looks were priceless! Bottomline...car it back in the shop getting repainted.

Pulling out the "I'm a mouthpiece" card is as bad as talking down to a woman over mechanical issues, IMO. Both stupid power plays that have nothing to do with the issue and in fact, I think the "I'm a lawyer" card is worse and there is an implied threat there the way you stated it.

Of course I hate most lawyers as I am in health care and we almost had a bloodsucking phoney science attornery that made about 1/2 a billion dollars on manipulating juries become Vice President.

Wayfarer

Reaction score
Geez. Sorry for the spelling errors in the last post, I did not proof read it.

JackMac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thejuice said:
{snip}
I happen to be an engineer, and spend a good amount of my free time modifying my BMW.
{snip}
[Off topic] What type of BMW are you modding? I've had E20, E36, E46, and currently E90.

[On topic] LRNA should be contacting you to request that you schedule an appointment with the dealer to have the issues inspected. Please keep us infomed.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635