Bent Rear Wheel Hub

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nova lr3

Reaction score
So how in the &^%$ did this happen??? I had been experiencing some odd shaking on accelration and especially on braking. At first I thought I had warped rotors but my mechanic finally diagnosed it as a bent rear whell hub. They fixed it and sure enough the problem is gone. I do some off-roading but nothing *********, and don't recall ever banging into anything hard enough to bend a wheel hub. Just another uneccesary problem that cost too much to fix.

Geotrash

Reaction score
Have you had the rig since new? Maybe the previous SOB banged it up.

nova lr3

Reaction score
Had it since new - cannot for the life of me figure out how this could have happened. I've never had anything like this happen on any other vehicle, or even heard of it with anyone I know. Drove it alot today - totally cured of the shaking, so it definitely was the problem.

CMGRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never heard of that either. Unless something happened during a tire rotation or something, like it fell off the rack...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM