Bomb Ticking under Driver Seat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike Sutton

Reaction score
I started my 2013 Range Rover Sport and it sounded like a bomb ticking under my seat but went away after a minute. Now today (second day) it did not happen at the beginning but after 10 minutes after starting the car but went away agin after about one minute?

Does anyone know what this is and how to fix? Sure, hoping it is simple! Not a good time to dump more money in this car. well, is there ever good time:)

Shoshone

Reaction score
Are you using the seat heater? Some models have a fan under there.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I started my 2013 Range Rover Sport and it sounded like a bomb ticking under my seat but went away after a minute. Now today (second day) it did not happen at the beginning but after 10 minutes after starting the car but went away agin after about one minute?

Does anyone know what this is and how to fix? Sure, hoping it is simple! Not a good time to dump more money in this car. well, is there ever good time:)

Can you start it well look under the seat to see if you can see where its really coming from?

Shoshone

Reaction score
Let us know what you find. Maybe it is a common problem, we just don't know it yet!

Latest posts

Staff online

• joey
    Custom Rover Accessories

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA