Brake Change

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dantheman1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, if I could, I would've waited for the okebono pads but my front pads were at 1mm two weeks ago. The last time I waited to change pads, they had completely worn out and let me tell you, a big suv with very little brakes is a scary situation. Are there any other websites that might have the front set in stock right now?

bscmich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, if I could, I would've waited for the okebono pads but my front pads were at 1mm two weeks ago. The last time I waited to change pads, they had completely worn out and let me tell you, a big suv with very little brakes is a scary situation. Are there any other websites that might have the front set in stock right now?

Amazon shows the fronts (EUR1098) in stock right now. I just ordered mine a few days ago. The free shipping is usually about a week for me but they do have expedited shipping available.

Amazon.com: Akebono EUR1098 EURO Ultra-Premium Ceramic Brake Pad Set: Automotive

Last edited by a moderator:

buybrakes

Reaction score
Replaced the front and rear stock rotors which had a slight warp with the new Power Alloy Rotors from Centric skus 120.22009 $108 each (front) and 120.22010 $94 each (rear) rotors black hat rotors (I needed rotors that would stay true under severe braking.

I was hoping to also get Hawk Brake pads for my LR3 but they don't make them, nor does Axxis. I selected the 300.10980 Centric premium pads for the front ($36) and OEM 100.10990 pads rear ($82) (as they weren't other higher quality options. Results after 3k of use, good initial bite, no warping, smooth stops.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4