Brand new compressor... still throwing normal height only

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joel

Reaction score
Hey guys. I have a 2012 super charged with 145k. Frustrated with this normal height only business. I just spent 1400 on a new strut and 1300 on a new compressor. I start the car and after about 1 min the compressor stops and the “only normal height avail” comes on. Doesn’t effect the driving. Any way I thought it was the drier for the compressor but realized it comes new with a new compressor. Maybe a height sensor? Any ideas would be much appreciated! Thanks

bowie

Reaction score
What was the original fault? I recently had a suspension issue. 2011 full size SC 120k miles. I finished up changing the compressor then, front right ride sensor , finally the front right suspension strut. Strut finally fixed it. I paid 400 for the compressor, 200 sensor & 400 for strut. I would suggest buying a diagnostic tool I got one.around $100 Also it may be worth disconnecting the battery , I read a lot that ride height needs calibrating , in my case did not.if you are keeping the car. Www.icarsoft.com. It’s easy to use and you can reset any fault messages.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV