Brush bars and winches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

madtownrover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will eventually throw a winch and brush bar on my LR3. Would I be wise to go with the Land Rover setup (A-frame bar and warn winch), or wait for the aftermarket to come up with some options. This is my first Land Rover product, not sure if OEM is better or worse than aftermarket. Certainly is more expensive!

D

disco1

If you can afford it, go with the LR product because it could be some time before someone makes an after market setup which is going to be airbag compatable.

D

discomike

I would say wait, if you have ever looked at what Rover has designed for winch application it is terrible, just go look at a Trek with a winch, they get stuck wherever they go.
There are lots of people out there that can make up a winch and brush bar. How much off roading do you plane to do? I believe your biggest concern should be the bumpers and tearing them off when out playing.
Enjoy your new truck,
Mike J.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo