Bumber Mounted Tire Swing Out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

davidfkon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bumper Mounted Spare Tire Swing Out Mount

Loooong time ago there was some interest in this . . . is ANYBODY out there got a link to where I could go to get one?
I know some of you have one . . . are they 1 offs or is there someone that actually makes them for the masses?

Last edited:

drjwelch

Reaction score
I have done a lot of searching on the issue.

The closest I can find that is AVAILABLE are hitch mounted tire holders.

Found two different bumper mounted prototypes that you are probably talking about, both internet threads just seemed to die off. Price on one was about 2K usd and another about $750 usd.

Unfortunately, I did not bookmark them but they were both pretty nice. I am considering a hitch mounted one at this time.

davidfkon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just priced the Kaymar - $1970 for the bumber and $827 for the tire carrier . . .

:hello:

gdrider77

Reaction score
I'm really interested in a swing-away tire carrier as well. Is this the only option? over 2k seems like a bit much? I think i can have a custom one fabbed up for less.

Any other links, ideas, etc..?

Dave Legacy

Reaction score
Front Runner sells a really nice one that utilizes your factory bumper for $1700. No doubt that it's pricey, but it's the best option considering there aren't many options with few on the horizon.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM