Bushing Questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmfain

Reaction score
I can have an LR Mechanic who is a member of my club read it over if you'd like.

That would be great! When I get it assembled, I'll PM you for an email address....

Thanks Alot!
Mitchell

gmfain

Reaction score
Update!

The "How too" is almost ready..... My proof reader wanted to add some additional information, which I agree is needed. So bare with us.....

Mitchell

gmfain

Reaction score
Working on some way to host the file..... PDF is to 8mb to large for the forum to host. I will keep you updated.

Mitchell

ryan-in-oregon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Excellent write-up. Looks like you pretty much did it the same way I did (Although I don't have the 21,22 and 23 mm sockets. Sawzall works great and saves a few pennies on the "special tool"
Ryan
05 LR3 (with a nice tight front end - for now!!!)

gmfain

Reaction score
Excellent write-up. Looks like you pretty much did it the same way I did (Although I don't have the 21,22 and 23 mm sockets. Sawzall works great and saves a few pennies on the "special tool"
Ryan
05 LR3 (with a nice tight front end - for now!!!)

Thanks Ryan for the insight, and compliment on the write-up.....

Mitchell

fryster

Reaction score
Praise and thanks

Hi Mitchell. Immense thanks and my children who will now have a larger inheritance due to large cost savings also thank you.
Cheers from Down Under
Peter

gmfain

Reaction score
Your very welcome! Take your time, and be patient. .....And good Luck!

Mitchell

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635