Buying my very first Land Rover! Help appreciated :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

khan0209

Reaction score
Thank you iSurfvilano. I'll keep that in mind. I actually found a few LR's where the owner said they replaced the air suspensions with coils. Any thoughts on this?

Also how is the LR2 in terms of reliability? I'm not particularly tied to the idea of any specific model, I just want a British SUV for camping and taking my dog around on weekends! I realize the LR2 is smaller, but for my purposes its fine. It just seems used LR2's are really not that much cheaper than a RR or LR3 so I thought there was no point in getting a LR2. But if the LR2 proves way more reliable, I would consider it. The LR2 forums seem to be mixed in terms of reliability. Any thoughts?

jwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lr2 is a crossover . You get vastly more capability and practical functionality with the LR3 or disco2.

Might as well consider smallish Toyota crossovers which have far better reliability and ease of maintenance.

Or Forerunner & Land Cruiser for Toyotas version of functional 4x4

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut