CD Loading...but no CD!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

molissues

Reaction score
Anyone out there heard of this? My brand new LR4 suddenly is constantly displaying "CD Loading...."...problem is, there is no CD loading because I have not loaded a CD. It doesn't allow me to use the phone, radio...etc..because it is constantly in the "loading mode". It also does not turn off when I turn the car off, so it is draining my battery too! GRR!

baobay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hit eject. I had a CD in mine from the dealer. If not, you should take it in for them to take a look.

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You could try disconnecting the battery and resetting, that may help. I never heard of this, so who knows. May just be best to take her in.

molissues

Reaction score
Eject button does not do a thing...it is like it is frozen on "loading CD" (even though there is not one in there). I actually tried to put one in to see if that would help...nada...it won't even take it.....so weird. I'm going to dealer in am...will post if anything interesting to look out for. in the mean time...any ideas are still welcome

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9