Chrome color grille? Naah. Gray works better!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mack73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Geo,

I have the same grill on mine in the gray. You can take a peak at it if you want before you buy.

And yes definately buy a new badge. I think they're only $7 or so.

GeoRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mack73, speaking of which, when are we getting together? I need to pick up the rods too ;) We should also ping Houm_WA and see if he can make it too.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah we should all meet up at Sorelli's Pizza and have a beer. It's right by Mack's parents' place AND the LR Dealer! Let's go take some Range Rovers on their test track just for fun!

GeoRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Houm_WA sounds like a plan! Let's do it. Name the day...

2yellowlabs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought one of these grills too (and two black badges) thinking I would separate myself from the masses like Jason. Looks like he's instead started a Seattle trend. Erek when are you ordering yours? :)

nsense

Reaction score
I just bought one of these grills too (and two black badges) thinking I would separate myself from the masses like Jason. Looks like he's instead started a Seattle trend. Erek when are you ordering yours? :)

Nice! It would look great on your red truck w black emblems.

Sonies

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think i'm going to get a chrome one for my Chawton White LR3, thanks for the pics!

nsense

Reaction score
I think i'm going to get a chrome one for my Chawton White LR3, thanks for the pics!

cool! Chrome would compliment white and silver LR3's for sure. Glad I can help a few here to do the grille change like I did.

My 1st post and it's all worth it. Being new in this forum, I will share my upgrades, same thing I do in our BMW owner's X-Outpost forum.

Last edited:

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Yeah that's a no-go for me. I would probably think about it because it looks pretty cool, but I have the A-Frame brush bar & lights on the front of my rig and that's not going anywhere (I still like that look a lot) so the grill is really not even visible on my rig.

nsense

Reaction score

SOnies, check this out. chawton white LR3 with same gray grille that I have.
I made this for you to see.

The gray grille I bought is a shade darker to the LAND ROVER hood lettering- thats how they come anyways. I was thinking of chrome first, BUT then.. the LR3 has no chrome element on it whatsoever. And it might drown out the light silver finish of the headlight head units.

just my 2 cents- gray grille will look nicer on your white LR3.

Attachments

• LR35.jpg
    LR35.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo