Cold Water leaking into Driver's Side by Foot Rest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

militarynvy

Reaction score
I am sure there has been questions on this subject but I wanted to post another since it's my first time here lol...

I am getting Cold water leaking into the Driver side foot rest while I am driving and ac is on. It is not Colant already checked nor is it washer fluid. When driving and make a turn to the right it's seems like someone pours half a cup out of the black lid just right above the foot rest. I can stick my hand up in there and it almost feels as if my car is collecting humidity while the ac is on and then dripping out. What can I check for before taking my 1999 Range Rover 4.6 into the shop. No there is no water on passenger side. Just a little bit coming in on Driver's side.
When I stop and look underneath my car i get some leakage right underneath the body carriage and it's in the same spot as were my foot rest is located. Any ideas and or help on what to look for?

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
A/C drains are clogged... it has 2 one for driver and one for passenger... right next to the transmission, crawl under and clean them out.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM