Cooper Zeon LTZ Off-Road tires on Stock 19" Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aesopian

Reaction score
This thread and tire option is great to see. Finally an aggressive option in the LR4 stock tire size. Unfortunately after I've sunk the investment in to 20's which I'll be on until new tires are needed.

eljefe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone have a whole lr4 picture with these tires

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone have a whole lr4 picture with these tires
Here are a couple:

awesome-shot_zps9844bfa1.jpg

d7k_2522_zps2dd57f24.jpg

-David

NASdiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it me or can I no longer find the LTZ's in 19" on their websites?

di_LR3_co

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@mbw -on my lr3 in co they flat out suck in snow and ice; I now run snow tires b/c the coopers are so bad in snow

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@mbw -on my lr3 in co they flat out suck in snow and ice; I now run snow tires b/c the coopers are so bad in snow
I heard this as well. I live in Northern CA, so snow is not an issue. They run well on road and off road, but I think if I were in a snow/ice climate I'd switch them out in winter to better tires. Thanks for your advice.

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Thanks for the info. That is what I thought just by looking at them and reading reviews elsewhere.

The tire choices for the 19" are truly horrible for off-road and snow/ice. I've been detailing this in another thread for the compo 18" wheels, but my plan I think is to just use the stock tires until they are worn out on the 19" then buy something like this for them: (street tire, summer only, Firestone Destination ST or similar)

fs_destination_st_ci2_l.jpg

Then on the 18" wheels get something for winter snow and ice, and for offroad fun like Goodyear Wrangler SilentArmor:

wrangler_silentarmor_owl_ci2_l.jpg

Izzyandsue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got these, Zeon LTZ's, can't wait to get them dirty....

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    208.6 KB · Views: 79

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM