Count Laszlo's LR4 - Guards & Flaps Pics - Warning Hi-Res Photos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey quick question - when you installed the front lamp guards, how hard it that? Did you have to do any drilling? or did they just pop in using existing screw holes?
Hey BushRover,

I just installed the rear lamp guards and I am installing the front guards this week. The front guards are easy, there is no drilling at all. You take off the grill and lights and everything uses the pre-existing holes. The rear guards you have to drill and I would HIGHLY recommend you make sure that you drill very precise because I had the issue of the inner part of the guard rubbing on the top latch door. I have fixed it, but you want to make sure you do it correctly.

Eveyone on this forum was so helpful... Private Message me and I can help you out.

-David

jenn 3

Reaction score
Geez, that Izmir Blue is beautiful!! I had no idea they even made that color as here in the land of LR4's (Westchester Co, NY) it seems like every 5th car is a LR4 and I have yet to spy one. Gorgeous! We just replaced our black/black with the dark blue/black. Nice, but I'd have rather had your izmir blue!

waltzonice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Geez, that Izmir Blue is beautiful!! I had no idea they even made that color as here in the land of LR4's (Westchester Co, NY) it seems like every 5th car is a LR4 and I have yet to spy one. Gorgeous! We just replaced our black/black with the dark blue/black. Nice, but I'd have rather had your izmir blue!
I love my Izmir Blue. They discontinued that color near the beginning of the 2011 model year. I had debated whether or not it was worth it to pay the extra grand for the color when I ordered it, but I'm glad I did.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflint2112