Count Laszlo's LR4 - Guards & Flaps Pics - Warning Hi-Res Photos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2010 HSE (non-lux) Izmir Blue

Ordered front and rear guards along with a set of mud flats for the front and rear and installed them over the weekend. My Brother was visiting which made the task of getting them installed a little easier.

I ordered the parts from Duckworth Land Rover UK.

www.duckworthlandrover.co.uk

They had these Land Rover accessories for 33% off. They have the best prices I could find on the Internet. And I checked everywhere. Also, most UK suppliers would not ship to the US and I have to say Duckworth Land Rover has amazing customer service, prices, and shipping! I HIGHLY recommend them. Ask for Dan Roberts, he's absolutely great!

Will do business with Duckworth again and again!!! :hello:

I could only upload 3 out of 11 photos - to see the others please visit:

http://gallery.me.com/stephenlaszlo#100014

It's really difficult to really represent how great the guards look through photos, they look stunning in person.

Attachments

• 1_DSC5528v2.jpg
    1_DSC5528v2.jpg
    207.9 KB · Views: 467
  • 7_DSC5528v2.jpg
    7_DSC5528v2.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 461
  • 10_DSC5528v2.jpg
    10_DSC5528v2.jpg
    282.7 KB · Views: 471
Last edited:

crewcabrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks really good! Do you think larger tires will fit with the mud flaps in place? The sides of my truck are getting really beat up from road debris and I keep thinking I want to get mud flaps. I normally have them on my other 4x4 trucks.

Thanks,

Rob

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Yes the flaps will work with larger wheels/ tires. They're set equally to the circumference to the wheel arch.

tim-in-ca

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great pix Count! These look like they belong in a catalog! I too have the mudflaps and think that they add quite a bit of protection.

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
great pix!

whats the color, is it izmir blue?

Yes, it's Izmir Blue. It's a hard color to find --- I feel in love with it the second I saw it. The dealership had special ordered this LR4 HSE (non-lux) for their showroom.

I believe LR is discontinuing this color at the end of this year.

Disco4Me

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, it's Izmir Blue. It's a hard color to find --- I feel in love with it the second I saw it. The dealership had special ordered this LR4 HSE (non-lux) for their showroom.

I believe LR is discontinuing this color at the end of this year.

Your truck and pictures look awesome! I have the mud flaps too and they look great.

waltzonice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the Izmir Blue also, with the black/black interior. Love that color!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM