Damn Jump Seat Is In The Way

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M

MightyMax

This one is sooo trivial but irritating. Trying to replace my rear brake light but i can't get into the panel to change the bulb cuz they damn jump seat is in the way. Any suggestions?

A

ayavner

not sure how the D1's are, but on my D2 I just take the taillight lens off from the outside with a phillips screwdriver, and then there is a little mounting piece inside the lens that needs to come off.

if thats not an option, would the jump seats be out of the way if the seatbacks were folded down?

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
On the D1, you just remove the top screw that holds the seat in place, then you have better access to the lights...

Slartibartfast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its tough i replaced my passengers side with sheer bloody determination i literally got on my back with the jump seat half open half closed and just squeezed my arm through and twisted it off.. it took a while but i got it in the end

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4