Dealers who sell accessories on eBay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

obdoc

Reaction score
So in my search for better deals on accessories I have come across a number of OEM items on eBay that are being sold by Land Rover dealers. There are a few around the country that sell stuff on eBay and their prices are pretty good. Does anyone have any experience buying from or dealing with these guys. The ones that I have seen so far include:

Land Rover of Tampa
Land Rover Solon (Ohio)
Land Rover Ft. Myers

namenda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've purchased from a Miami dealership - can't recall the seller name. The transaction was smooth. You should check out UK's eBay site. They offer a better selection of OEM and after-market products you would not see on the US eBay site; some will ship to the US.

obdoc

Reaction score
So I ordered the hitch receiver from Ft. Myers and the roof crossbars from Solon, OH. They are supposed to arrive on Monday and Tuesday this week. I will update based on the final receipt. Prices were fair (I think) and they both shipped immediately.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635