Door latch replacement complete!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Just finished my first repair on my new to me 2011 LR4. Since this is my first LR, there's always a learning curve. Thought I could just pull the door panel off and get right in there to replace, only to discover that the window has to be removed, and window regulator moved out of the way. AND a special tool is required to pop the window loose. Doh! Anyway, I found a website where I could order the tool (501-114) and have it next day aired. Just delayed my project a day. Was fairly straightforward after the window was removed and now my drivers door locks with the remote again - Yay! Just thought I'd share since I'm still excited about my Rover and I got to fix something. Now I just have to get some tires for the Compomotive rims that are sitting in my basemount and figure out how to raise the height with the Gap tool!

Jeff

amneme1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the web site by chance? My passenger door latch needs to be done. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM