Doors won't unlock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

noahprtlnd

Reaction score
The lock switch on the remote and inside my 04 Disco works, but neither unlock switch works. The unlock button on the remote does, however, cause the lights on the Disco to blink, so the remote is working. So the only way I have of getting in is with the keyhole on the driver door.

Meanwhile, I superlocked it tonight while trying to figure out the problem, and now I can''t un-superlock it. Which means I'll have to drive it with the driver window open so that I can let myself out by unlocking my door from the outside!

Anyone have suggestions? Will disconnecting the battery turn off the superlock?

Last edited:

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
I would check / change the battery in your remote, after that you should be able to unlock the doors with the remote (double unlock to undo the superlock IIRC).

dudleyp

Reaction score
The lock switch on the remote and inside my 04 Disco works, but neither unlock switch works. The unlock button on the remote does, however, cause the lights on the Disco to blink, so the remote is working. So the only way I have of getting in is with the keyhole on the driver door.

Meanwhile, I superlocked it tonight while trying to figure out the problem, and now I can''t un-superlock it. Which means I'll have to drive it with the driver window open so that I can let myself out by unlocking my door from the outside!

Anyone have suggestions? Will disconnecting the battery turn off the superlock?

Hi, I have the exact same problem. Just wondering what you did to fix it.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helge