Driveline Vibration

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shinckley08

Reaction score
I am chasing down a driveline vibration that has been present for about a year now. Local dealer suggested it was caused by the carrier bearing on the rear driveline causing the vibration. I just completed replacing the rear drive shaft and the vibration persists. I had it in one other time for diagnostics and they were unable to reproduce it.

I did find one other post that sounds similar but did not see a solution although I have asked for an update: Driveline Vibration

The vibration seems to come and go and its its not always possible to reproduce but it seems to do it the most at 30-45 MPH under light acceleration and in particular it is worse while accelerating up-hill. Although it does feel to be coming from the front it is not felt at all in the steering wheel. It feels like its coming from the center though it's hard to tell.

I have had the tires balanced and the vehicle aligned after I did the lower control arms.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72