driving lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

toecutter

Reaction score
my 96 di has all the gear for offroading.my over head driving lights quit working,they appeared to be wired up wrong from the get go,but they did work when i bought it.my question is where do you splice in to get them to work with the high beams,as that was how they worked before.if i can't find it i'm just going to wire them like i did all my lights on my chevy,batt. to fuse,to switch,to lights.these are hella driving lights app. 8 in.my fog lights still work on with the low beams.the wireing under the stering wheel looks like ray charles put it in.any help would be greatly appecated,thanks

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Without seeing the mess that may have been created it is very hard to suggest a wireing diagram that will assist you. Go for the switch option after you test the lights to make sure they work. 12v battery with a couple wires will ensure they are still good.

toecutter

Reaction score
thanks joey,i know they work so i'll jus wire them up the old school way.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helge