DVD System

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

C

cleetus

I purchased the Rosen DVD System and I could not be more unhappy. The sound quality is simply god awful. I took it back to the dealer and they told me they'd fix it with a modulator but when I picked up the truck it was the same.

Basically the sound quality is horrible. Not only is the sound hardly audible, but when you crank up the stereo to the loudest, the sound is fuzzy as if it is clipping.

They are telling me that this is normal, but I have dropped the truck off today as someone from Land Rover is there and will evaluate the situation.

Is anyone having luck with either the Rosen system or aftermarket?

Thanks!

T

tommithy

I have the Rosen system and the sound is not bad. Not audiophile quality but it definately sounds like it is better then yours. I do know that the first unit they installed was faulty (no sound through the truck speakers at all) and had to get a different unit. I'd take it back and make them fix it. It shouldn't be that bad.

askewed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My son used ours 95% of the time with the headphones... Through the FM modulator I remember being underwhelmed the time I watch it...

Ours - http://homepage.mac.com/skca/LR3/PhotoAlbum23.html

I say 'used' instead of 'uses' because we got the ok for a buy back and haven't had our truck in a week or so... We pick up the new future lemon this Thursday...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM