Earthdemon saying hello

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Earth Demon

Reaction score
Checking in and saying hello.

I've got a 2016 Disco4.

I'm not a proper off roader but the fact is the Disco allows me to do things few other cars would.

I live in the sticks and get up a lot of tracks in pursuit of peace and quiet. Fantastic car wouldn't have any other.

I do have a question...

Probably too expensive but any thoughts on changing my wheels from 20 inch chelsea tractor specials to a smaller wheel allowing a more off road tyre?

Wouldn't be great on the motorway but I keep getting nicked for speeding anyway so not too worried about that.

Does it mean brakes/speedos have to be recalibrated?

Another Q: is there a stealth mode on British Disco 4's - sometimes I like to be discreet when driving off road...

Cheers

Earthdemon

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Changing wheels can mean different Rotors, I am not sure on the 2016 version. If they offered it in 18 or 19 inch wheels it shouldn't be an issue. If not, then probably a no go. Speedo re-calibration would only be needed if you change the circumference of the tire, wheel size isn't the issue. Brakes don't need re-calibrated.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72