Elect Problems with RR Classic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G

geraldgz

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I was browsing through the net and decided to be a member since there are quite a number of interesting issues discussed.
However, I've got an old lady (Range Rover Classic) 1994 which lately it started to give me some problems.
Lately, I'v noticed it a couple of times. While driving, I would notice that the dash board light would glow more than it normally does and even when I switch the wipers on they would work faster. I'v also noticed that while the lights would be glowing more than usuall even the engine temp would go up slightly but when I check the coolant level everything would be normall. So, I normally, switch off the engine and re start it immediatly and everything would come back to normall as if nothing ever happened.
It's worth also saying that a noth ago I pulled out the engine since I had to replace the core plugs and while I was at it I also done a new clutch kit and this happened from the very first day tht I drove my range from the Garage.
I'm afraid that I forgot a connection somewhere but every time tht I check everything seems in order.
Could some one help me or any sudgestions?

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Either a ground issue or the alternator... have the alt checked... other than that I would say again a ground issue.

G

geraldgz

Thanks Joey, I'll have both the alternator and the grounds checked at once.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72