Fields Land Rover/Jaguar/Volvo Waukesha WI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

horacioad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been a customer since 2007 when I leased a Volvo XC90. Bought a 2008 LR3 after that, trade it in for a 2010 LR4 last year and just bought my wife a 2011 LR2. I even had my mother in law go and lease a S80 last year from them. I have nothing but great things to say about the sales department and the maintenance department. I have always felt that I was treated fairly and I do consider them as one good honest bunch(hard to put honest and car salesman in one positive sentence). They offer free car washes at any time and I must admit that I do take advantage of that.
But the here is the one thing that I am the most impressed with. I couldn't program the Homelink on my wife's LR2 to save my life. Took back to the dealer just to see if I was doing something wrong. No appointement or nothing, they spent at least 45 minutes trying to solve the probem with no luck. The following day, the salesman actually drove to my house on a LR2 loaner just to see if it was a problem with the truck or the garage door opener. Long story short, we couldn't program either vehicle, which proved that it was a garage door opener problem and not the truck. To me, that's service! That is one of the many reasons why I will go back to them. I am one happy customer!

Jaguar Land Rover Waukesha
1901 East Moreland Blvd

Waukesha, WI 53186
sales New Sales:(866) 393 - 2361
service Service:(888) 358 - 7383
parts Parts:(888) 356 - 4036

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member