Finally Replaced the Front Letters...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess I am showing my age, the black doesn't do it for me. Same with wheels.
Everyone is entitled to their option. :)

There are lots of people who like the stock silver on the LR4 and Range Rovers.

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those look totally awesome... Please take a photo from further back. You're LR4 is beautiful. :)

jjvd21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My recommendation for the back is "Disco 4". Looks good!

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree. I think I am going to include DISCOVERY 4 , even if I keep the LR4.

Quijote

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the black package, but I want the arabica interior, and that doesn't work with the piano black trim they force you to get and pay for.

Then there is the cost.

My color choice is Nara, but if I go with black I would also consider red, which adds another grand.

I like this car though. It helps me make a decision. :)

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The black package only includes the exterior trim, wheels, etc. The piano black interior trim is still a separate option (I have black pack with Arabica seats and almond interior, with walnut trim.)

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the black package, but I want the arabica interior, and that doesn't work with the piano black trim they force you to get and pay for.

Then there is the cost.

My color choice is Nara, but if I go with black I would also consider red, which adds another grand.

I like this car though. It helps me make a decision. :)
Hey Quijote,

As umbertob says above, the black interior trim is still an option on the black pack. When I go on and build a 2013 it allowed me to pick Nara Bronze with th Arabica leather and it was still the walnut wood trim.

I should tell you that mine is a 2011 in which I created my own black pack. The 2013 black pack option for the LR4 has the entire front grill (the grill and surrounding usually color matched body) as a more glossy black. I had just my grill painted (and left the Nara Bronze body color), vents, wheels, and now changing out the lettering. I used more of a matte black.

The red looks awesome with the black!

-David

UGAgirl97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your LR4 looks awesome David!! You are brilliant at installing upgrades yourself! I just don't have the guts! Great job! I believe in personalizing these muthas to each of our liking! :)

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those look totally awesome... Please take a photo from further back. You're LR4 is beautiful. :)
I snapped this photo for you today:

28D-A387A6BAD3BD-4444-000004CDD399B7CA_zps2091bff1.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635