Fog Lights on my 96 RR dont work !!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

E

ecw31180

for some reason my fog light refuse to turn on - help. I push the swith with my lights on low beam and the switch light illuminates while the switch is held down, but as soon as i let up the switch turns off. No matter how many times i push the button the fog light do not turn on. the rear fog light switch works. Any help or ideas would be great

D

discomike

Eric,
The only thing I can think of is the relay or the fuse for the fog lights.
When you hold the button down, do the lights actually come on or just the switch light???
Mike J.

jholewka

Reaction score
my 97 disco just started doing the same thing, if you hold the switch down they light up as soon as you release they go off. I'm think switch here but will check further this weekend. I'll let you know what I find.
Regards
Jim
97 disco
92 RR

jholewka

Reaction score
I got the foglight switch working on the disco. What happens with these type of swicth which get lack of use, by this I mean either always on or off, like hazard switches. The copper contacts can become tarnished and you have to operate the switch like 10 times on and off to clean them up. I did this with the foglight switch and now it's working again. Give it a shot.
Regards
Jim
92 RRC
97 Disco

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM