For my LR4 Friends. Want to get Google Glass?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is off topic, but I wanted to specifically make this offer to my LR4 buddies.

I have been in the Google Glass Explorer program for a couple years now. It is a lot of fun. I have the chance to invite a few people to join the program. Its $1500 to join. Must be 18+ years old and live in the states.

The new version of glass is being released (XE-C) and also new software for it (XE11). This new version will detach from the titanium frame it comes with and work with prescription frames soon. The glass development kit (and sdk) is also coming soon, which means a lot more awesome glassware will be released soon.

If anyone here is interested, just PM me your name and email. I'll get an invite sent if I have enough slots free. Google will email you and make arrangements and you pay google, etc. This isn't a sales pitch or anything, I don't benefit from people joining or anything. I am a google fanboy so i was and have been very excited to work with Glass.

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, invites had to be sent already so no more slots. I will keep the names/email sent to me up to this point for later. If I get another chance to send invites ill do that.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually had to google what it was :) I am so technologically challenged.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72