Front sensor sounds.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alfapat

Reaction score
Trying to work out what's what here.
Using GAPIID Tool, I have worked out the front sensors are measuring distances ok. The front sounder says it active in live values and I have checked movement on the app. If I go to ccf values and seeing the only mention to bongs or active noises is the key in ignition. I hope that the front sensors emit sounds off the instrument cluster , that's what I understand.
If i enable sounds for the key in ignition barrel and update settings the update fails . I am now thinking the cluster sound buzzer/bell/ **** has stopped working?
Range Rover L320 2008

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Unless I am mistaken and I have been mistaken, I know the rear sensors sound from a small speaker on the drivers side rear panel. My fronts don't work either, but I have other issues that cause this. So the fronts may use the same small speaker, but not sure where it is.

alfapat

Reaction score
The speaker/sounder for rears is located in the left rear wheel arch , the fronts use the instrument cluster according to the workshop manual.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV