Fs: 05 Lr3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ryan-in-oregon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the time has come and I am ready to move on to a new rig. (Defender 110) I have a 2005 LR3 V8SE5 with 68.8K miles on the odometer. Includes front, rear and load space all weather mats. I also have the load space cover and tiedown net. Comes with factory tow package and RAI intake. Silver with Black interior. I have added a 28gal aux fuel tank for a total fuel carrying capacity of 50gal. Because of the added fuel tank I custom built a rear swing away tire carrier to hold the spare. I have sill mounted only rock sliders. Custom built roofrack for the the front section of the roof leaving room to mount a rooftop tent on Yakima Cross Bars. I have also added a Viair onboard air compressor in the location of the rear hvac panel on a 7 seater (This one is a five) Also included with the sale is a Blackbox Solutions Faultmate MSV2. I have some other custom built goodies that I would consider letting go with it for a full price offer..

The Good:
New compressor at 46k miles
New T-Stat at 53k miles
New EPB module at 63k miles
New EAS Control module & height sensors at 64k miles (I think the module itself was fine but is was showing random com bus faults)
New Polybushes at 67k miles

The Bad:
Minor damage to the drivers door and sill from hitting a tree stump prior to the rock sliders. This damage is not visible from the out side as it is covered by the lower door trim, however you can see it with the door open when you bend down to look at it.
Minor brush scrapes in the paint which have been polished out. Not to visable from 5ft away.
Scrapes and scratches on all 4 wheels. Spare has never seen the pavement

Asking price of 25k with all listed accessories. Garage kept in Portland, OR.

CopyofIMG_2220.JPG

P7073451.JPG

Last edited:

rjolly

Reaction score
love the Lr3 mister. Good for you for having good adventures!

blackforestham

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ryan - you've held the LR3 torch proudly for quite some time! Good luck on the sale and don't forget us airbaggers :bootyshak

perkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
any chance you're willing to sell that rear bumper with the tire swing separately?

ryan-in-oregon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will consider that if I can't sell it as a package deal. But I also have a local market for the bumper that wouldn't involve shipping (It is large and heavy!)

dochummer

Reaction score
Is the Faultmate coded for one vehicle or can you use it on another? Do you still have it?

ryan-in-oregon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is the Faultmate coded for one vehicle or can you use it on another? Do you still have it?

I do still have it. Mine is coded to one vehicle but you can get multi-vehicle coding. You can also transfer the license to another vehicle. I am not interested in selling it unless the lr3 sells first...

goinsurfin

Reaction score
Ryan, is that 28 gal aux fuel tank an additional 28 gallons to the stock 22 gal tank or total 28 gal on the truck? Where did you get the aux fuel tank, where do you mount it, etc? Any detail is appreciated.

Thanks and good luck with sell. Enjoy the 110.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99