Fuel Pump?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97rover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
fuel pump fuse

Yes as stated in the first couple of post of this thread make sure it is not the easy solutions first. Good one on the emergency fuel shut off / or tilt limit switch forgot about that one. But I still beleive it to be the fuel pump.

markdrm1

Reaction score
It was the fuel pump... and the flippin thing would not come off. $850 spent at the LR dealership and its running again!!!! Im a little put off by the whole thing. Thinking about fixing a few more of its problems and selling it. I don't know, Its a love/hate relationship.

Mark

97rover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dealership cost

Sorry about dealership cost. All in all discos aren't that bad for the most part you can still do most of the work yourself. All the other cars I've had in the past range from Ford to VW's to Toyota to Jeep to BMW to Landrovers. For me I love my ROVERS. Yes they are the most expensive to fix other than the Beamer, But they are also the most fun and they are the most u-neak or how ever you spell it. They are not ordinary. I got tired of everyone having the same.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prjagman