Full RACE Cage Rover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G

GMachineFAB

Its the closest thing to a TT that a Range Rover will ever get. Its a fun project that has presented many new challenges, considering we never built a rover before. Jason
crap_004.jpg

crap_020.jpg

crap_028.jpg

For more pics check out the shop site at www.gmachineracing.com or e-mail [email protected]
Thanks, Jason Heard

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Dang.... now that is a roll cage.

G

GMachineFAB

We wanted something that was very safe and made to be beaten on in BAJA. We CAD design the whole cage before we even bent any metal and it is super strong. We wanted to do something safe and intense (eye catching). Its not done yet and it will have rull race seats and race harness. I love this project and im now a true rover fan. Jason

Moose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jason, do you have any pictures of the whole truck? I'm impressed with what I see but would like to see more. I've seen a lot of RRC's turned into "rock crawlers" but never a TT-style race truck.

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like the heater core O ring should be easier to access now.... ;)
Cool truck, would love to see it progress if you have the time to post more along the way.

G

GMachineFAB

here are some more pics of the truck.
crap_088.jpg

crap_050.jpg

crap_066.jpg

thanks jason

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members