Fun Trail by Hurricane Utah

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Outside of Hurricane and past the airport there is a fun trail. The base of the trail's GPS coordinates are:

N . 37.01.226
W . 113.18.319

This is a dried up riverbed and there are some really fun rocks to crawl on. I would say it is probably about a 6 on a scale from 1-10.

Also, nearby there is the famous "Honeymoon trail" The coordinates of the base of the trail are:

N. 36.59.745
W.113.18.601

This is real fun, but the only real challenging part is right at the base. Fantastic view though!

G

GregS

I've got another question for you Sam. It looks like your running 16's with a tall tire. Other than buying a set a 16" wheels and mounting new rubber, have you seen anybody running the 18's with different rubber configurations. Stock rubber has a pretty low profile. Seems like the serious off-roaders opt for the 16" wheel setup. I'm not sure you could go much taller on an 18 and still have any wheelwell clearence.

Latest posts

Staff online

• joey
    Custom Rover Accessories

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carbonlink