Gas pedal- loss of power?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...that is WAY too high. The front diff, new, doesn't cost even half as much. I don't know how much the labor is, but that $2700 price tag sounds absurd.

nsense

Reaction score
yes it is. that includes $400 core charge. When I did my front diff search online, price range for remans are $795 to $900 and all of these parts stores are out of stock. So I called Patrick Land Rover here in Naperville which I live 1 1/2 mile away, they said they have a reman front diff for $1,200 plus $400 core charge. Once i give them the old one, they will refund me the core charge. I told my indy that price and my hopeless search online, he told me he will look for it. Luckily he found one for $800.

nsense

Reaction score
I finally got my wife's LR3 back yesterday. Took em 4 days to get the front diff assembly. It runs smoothly now, no noise, no vibration. In regards to the gas pedal issue- it went away. Engine revs up now every step on the gas pedal.
:)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9