Good Dealers in LA area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A

Amir

Hello all. Good to be back. Any suggestions on dealer choice for service in the Los Angeles area. Just moved here and need service and a few things taken care of.

thanks for any advice. Dont mind driving a little further out of LA if the service is good. Also, since i didn't buy my LR3 from here, should I expect hard times getting a loaner vehicle, etc.

thanks.

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where you purchased it won't matter if you get a loaner or not. It's simply dealer policy to provide or not. My dealer is Anaheim Hill (www.lrjah.com) and they do NOT provide a LR loaner, but they have Enterprise right there and will give you something to drive.

Their service is good, but always very busy.

I have heard good things from the South Bay LR dealer, but I have not ever been there. Where in LA are you?

There are a couple of forums you might be interested in:
- http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/socalrovers/
- http://www.sclr.org/ (click on Roverboard - must be a member to post, but anyone can read)

Regards,

Nathan Woods
Yorba Linda, CA

SoCalLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I take my LR3 to Land Rover South Bay. They do have loaner cars, but apparently since I bought my car in Pittsburgh, I don't qualify for them. Although the last time I had my car in for the usual LR3 repairs, I bet I could have pushed the service manager into giving me one. I guess the point is that if you didn't buy your car there, don't expect a loaner.

A

Amir

Any ideas about "hornburg jaguar" landrover dealer in santa monica. They are a jag dealer but have been servicing rovers for 10 years or so now. According to the service manager, they will start selling rovers in about a month and they would put me in a loaner to take care of me. This is the dealer i went to for service/oil change when i got here.

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you like them, and you find their prices fair, and you don't have any exotic issues that LRNA would need to be involved in, then I say go for it. Just make sure they can perform your warrenty work and have the right diagnostic tools to perform software updates and stuff.

J

jefferys

I wanted to get my car from Hornburg since I got my last Discovery from them but they couldn't get the combo I wanted. I ended up getting it from Encino but the service there leaves alot to be desired. Every time I took the truck in it would take to attempts to fix it properly. I finally was fed up and now go to Hornburg for service and so far they have been great.

A

Amir

jefferys, which hornburg dealer do you go to, the one in santa monica or the hollywood one? thanks.

J

jefferys

I have always dealt with the Hollywood Hornburg. They also told me they would be giving loaners soon if not already and doesn't matter where you bought your truck.
Aren't both branches the same company? If so, I would expect similar service.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carbonlink