Greetings from Costa Rica

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Werewolf47

Reaction score
Hello to all on this forum. I retired to Costa Rica about a year and a half ago. During this time I have purchased a Series II Station Wagon and a Series III pickup. I am in the process of restoring the Series II diesel and the Series III has Toyota axles, diesel engine, and running gear.
Engish Land Rovers were imported and sold here in knockdown form until 1979 (?) when Santanas were imported from Spain. Bodywise, they were the same except for the back door and taillights. I have noticed subtle mechanical differences, but not in the motor trans and transfer case.
I consider myself quite capable in Lucas electrical systems, so if anyone has a question, feel free to ask. At the same time, looking forward to mechanical tips and modifications.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum... glad to have anyone knowledgeable in the older Rovers around here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo