Hauling a trailer with my Discovery 4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

crewcabrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm all set for a day at the track tomorrow morning. I'll be hauling a trailer with two motocross bikes (approximately 700 pounds) on mostly freeway and a couple of miles off road. I'll let you know how it goes :cool:

Tariler.jpg

It looks like someone had a lot funner weekend than I did. Glad to hear the LR pulled like there was nothing connected.

Rob

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which explains why you publish details about your family on the Internet, like your name, where you live, and the name of your 2-year old daughter. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

It does explain it. If it's dumb or not, it's a matter of opinion.

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I laid low for a week, but then Alex came at me with a completely unprovoked attack in the 'Siberian Silver' ad. He needs to apologize for his immaturity.

It was funny you laid low, after bragging about taking people down in this forum. Although it was nice and quiet for a while.

No attack on Siberian silver thread. Just quoting you mocking LR4 owners for loving our vehicles in spite of issues. Then, asking about LR4 colors as if you were planning to buy one. It didn't and still doesn't make much sense.

No apology for calling you out on the way you have treated several members on this forum. I do not like the way you talk down to others and insult them because of where they live, what they drive, if they lease or buy, what language they speak, if they wash their truck often, or simply because they share family stories.

You are a homophobic sociopath. You need to work on your ability to socialize with others, especially if you want to take part in forums like this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635