Hauling a trailer with my Discovery 4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm all set for a day at the track tomorrow morning. I'll be hauling a trailer with two motocross bikes (approximately 700 pounds) on mostly freeway and a couple of miles off road. I'll let you know how it goes :cool:

Tariler.jpg

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm all set for a day at the track tomorrow morning. I'll be hauling a trailer with two motocross bikes (approximately 700 pounds) on mostly freeway and a couple of miles off road. I'll let you know how it goes :cool:

Tariler.jpg
Wow! I think you use your LR4 for off-road and other adventures more than anyone!

a517458

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you spray anything onto your license plate?? lol

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't understand why people cover up their plates. This was just the flash.

Back to hauling: 80 - 90 MPH was a breeze. I could barely notice the trailer behind me. Amazing!

MottMcfly

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Back to hauling: 80 - 90 MPH was a breeze. I could barely notice the trailer behind me. Amazing!

I think it's an irrational fear that somehow posting a license plate will make you a victim of identity theft. If that were true, we would have to cover it up 24/7. I'm not opposed to that as it would make the traffic light cameras a thing of the past :) (not that I run any traffic lights)

Marty

gfcronus

Banned
Reaction score

Which explains why you publish details about your family on the Internet, like your name, where you live, and the name of your 2-year old daughter. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

(are you going to lock this thread too after you get the last word in?)

MottMcfly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which explains why you publish details about your family on the Internet, like your name, where you live, and the name of your 2-year old daughter. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

(are you going to lock this thread too after you get the last word in?)

I think it's the Mods that are locking down these threads and rightfully so. I don't want to point fingers but the behavior in this forum has been absolutely childish and needs to stop.

I can only speak for myself but this kind of crap is ruining the forum for everyone.

I would ask man to man that those involved please stop. I don't care who's to blame or who started it. Just stop. Get it??

Marty

gfcronus

Banned
Reaction score
I think it's the Mods that are locking down these threads and rightfully so. I don't want to point fingers but the behavior in this forum has been absolutely childish and needs to stop.

I can only speak for myself but this kind of crap is ruining the forum for everyone.

I would ask man to man that those involved please stop. I don't care who's to blame or who started it. Just stop. Get it??

Marty

I laid low for a week, but then Alex came at me with a completely unprovoked attack in the 'Siberian Silver' ad. He needs to apologize for his immaturity.

You watch: he'll respond, and then the thread will lock. Take his ball and go home.

MottMcfly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I laid low for a week, but then Alex came at me with a completely unprovoked attack in the 'Siberian Silver' ad. He needs to apologize for his immaturity.

You watch: he'll respond, and then the thread will lock. Take his ball and go home.

I did quote that I didn't care who was at fault or who started it. It just needs to stop. If you guys want to take this off line, by all means do so.

I have nothing further to say on this other than going forward, I will make sure the Mods are aware of any behavior that does not meet the the requirements we all agreed to when we signed up here.

Thanks,

Marty

gfcronus

Banned
Reaction score
I did quote that I didn't care who was at fault or who started it. It just needs to stop. If you guys want to take this off line, by all means do so.

I have nothing further to say on this other than going forward, I will make sure the Mods are aware of any behavior that does not meet the the requirements we all agreed to when we signed up here.

Thanks,

Marty

I agree, Marty. No need for the kind of boorish behavior that Alex displays on this board on a regular basis. Please, let's get some impartial mods involved (I.e., not Alex).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635