HDC Fault!!! HELP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

obrienjas

Reaction score
2005 LR3, getting the ol transmission fault, three lights on dash issue, I was able to reset the computer with Three "on" switches with the key but now I can not get it to reset. did the hard rest with batter terminals too.several times

I have replaced.
Battery
Alternator
Brake switch
OEM lights
Steering wheel
Steering angle sensor

HELP!!!!!!!! frustrated

jimbiram

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have a code reader or a GAP tool? With so many computers, it could be anything.

Every Day is a Good Day Surfing...Some are just Better Than Others

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

obrienjas

Reaction score
hdc fault

So I have taking to auto store and borrowed the code reader and guess what....no codes to read have done this several times with different code readers.. not sure if those are the best to use either.

tlt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there any particular time or situation where this occurs.

tlt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have Nav? Perhaps drive it on 4x4 screen, see if anything goes haywire there. I have seen this, when the lower steering joint was installed, and the wheel was 180deg off, so the vehicle thinks it is going one direction and the wheels are straight, for example.

A mismatched tire, a bad wheel speed sensor, perhaps even a height sensor might trip things up as well.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM