1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heated Steering Wheel Not Working

Discussion in 'LR4' started by Jonathan Reed, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Frank8

Frank8 Full Access Member

It seems to be erratic. Mine conked out completely yesterday then later in day got slightly warm but very slowly.

It sometimes used to get uncomfortably warm but not recently.

2. John Hynes

John Hynes New Member

My RR Vogue SE has just come out of Warranty by one month and low and behold its started. first the petrol cap has come away from the fixing due to the rubber lead wearing through the car hasn't done 20k miles yet and every time its filled its from 'empty to full" so do the maths as to how many times have I used the petrol cap. Now theres the heated steering wheel, it stopped last week, 5 weeks after the manufactures warranty expired The light comes on but no ones home ??

3. f1racer328

f1racer328 Full Access Member

Have you expressed your concerns to your dealer yet? I've heard they've been willing to work with people for a fresh out of warranty vehicle before.

4. 94speedster

94speedster Full Access Member

I had the same issue a few years ago, and unfortunately never got it resolved. They dealer told me that "I needed a new circuit board" and the cost would be @$1,000 installed. I now wear gloves (jk)...

I think that Quijote offers the best advice, and I plan to dive into this as a summer project. Let us know what you learn!