Hello from Montreal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

L

lotusross

Hello everyone,

Just a quick note to introduce myself.

My name is Jason Ross and I live in Montreal, Canada. I have had my Discovery(1998 - SD ) for a year now, bought it used with only 60,000kms on it.

I bought it because the thought of my wife and daughter ( to which we have now added a boy ) driving around in a small car gave me shivers.

So I looked around a while before buying this car. My wife wanted a new Jeep, but for more than 30K, I found you wern't getting much vehicle.

In any case, my other cars - 1996 Caprice Classic. 1995 Ford Mustang. 1996 Cavalier ( needs some minor work - a curb jumped in front of my wife ) and my toy - a 1978 Lotus Esprit ( to which a BMW V12 will soon find a new home - does that still make it a British car? )

I know tons about cars - Corvettes were my speciality ( owned and raced 2 ) - but I know very little about Land Rovers ( noticed some GM parts though ) so I may be picking your brains for some information.

Talk to everyone soon ( not with a problem I hope )

tmiller1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would love to see some more details/pics of the lotus if you have available. My brother-in-law and I have been anxiously awaiting US Lotus Elise for years.

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello Montreal! Jason, welcome aboard. You race, that is awesome! Have fun with the Rover!

S

scott

hi ,,jason,,i too live in montreal.just bought my first land rover also..1995 discovery .scott

discovery96

Reaction score
hi guys

Hi i also live in Montreal and just started a Land rover club in Dec !

Our next meeting is on 13th or the 27 th feb its great for info regarding your trucks,I have a 96 D1 fully modified.
If interested shoot me an email [email protected]

discovery96

Reaction score
Hi guys I,m from Montreal Also ! Just started a Land rover Club great way to get to know about your trucks and how to fix them.We will also have family activities. Shoot me an email if you guys are interested.
[email protected] will have a web site soon.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635